Quick endorsement chat roundup
- The Inquirer on the 1st District Council race. Again, their assessments of both candidates ring very true to me. Sigh.
- The DN offers some judicial picks. Actually, they mostly summarize the bar recommendations, although they do recommend an odd smattering of Common Pleas folk.
- The Northeast Times makes recommendations in the At-Large Council field, surprising me, at least, by choosing three newcomers.
- Albert, new computer almost usable, offers a first installment of his take on an At-Large Council forum he attended. Great photos, as always, and notes on questions.
- The latest installment of the YPP/CityPaper project looks at the issue of race in politics Philadelphia, not least in the current mayoral race (where it plays out differently, but not negligably).