Some other stories of note:
- The Inquirer makes endorsements for Common Pleas judicial race.
- The Inky (with the DN?) is also hosting a series of Council candidate forums in coming days, one per District race and two for the major party At-Large candidates. Check out the schedule and get some first-hand exposure to the field!
- AAJane lets us know what Brian Lentz has been up to since taking office; his activities compare well with his campaign promises.
- Bob Casey is proposing a national tax on oil profits, which would kick in when the price got high (perhaps as an incentive against price-gouging by oil companies in moments of national alarm).
- Nutter reports a surge in donations in the last few days, continuing to lead the pack in fund-raising.