Thursday lightning round
- Rendell: 47 ideas to cut health costs.
- John Baer | Here's to your health: Ed's 'prescription' should be filled
- Street won't 'concede' on crime
- Blame Philly gun violence partly on Iraq, mayor says
- Street: 500 more cops might not stem slay tide
- Monica Yant Kinney | Cut the taxes? Keep the schools? Which will it be? (NJ)
- Schools may look at selling portion of art collection
- New infusion for 'Gross Clinic'
- Cost of Pa. legislature rises - so does its cash reserve
- Inquirer Editorial | The Next Great City
- Krajewski opts out of retirement, Restored to health, councilwoman plans to seek an 8th term
- Queer Eye for the Ballot Box, Is Philadelphia ready for its first gay mayor?
- Pennsylvania Hold 'Em (Councilman DiCicco talks casinos)
- DN Opinion: DON'T BORROW TROUBLE (don't let tax preparers lure you into crappy loans)
- DN Opinion: HAVE GUN WILL EAT (the merits of gun trade-ins for groceries) -- includes the quote of the day:
Meanwhile, if we are serious about buying back guns from those responsible for the homicide rate, we'll have to figure out a program that takes guns away in exchange for decent, living-wage jobs and affordable housing.
- AAJane: Pennsylvania State House Journals for June
- PhillyFuture: Forget Everything You Think You Know ABout Politics.... (Anastasio campaign event)