- Without even having seen the proposed consolidation plan for city housing agencies, John Dougherty accuses Mayor Street of union-busting.
- During the run-up to his indictment, Councilman Rick Mariano conveniently fired two employees just after they spoke to federal investigators. Now they're getting a hefty cash settlement of their threatened lawsuit, from the city, of course.
- Governor Ed Rendell apparently met with members of the Young Americans PAC and answered their questions on a number of issues. An interesting chance for insight into a number of issues on which he hadn't yet taken a public stand. Typical centrist delicacy.
- Dan at YPP is underwhelmed by state House primary candidate Andy Warren, who seems to think that hit-and-run blog attacks on his opponent, Patrick Murphy, are the best use of internet discussion space.
- Above Average Jane looks at goings-on in the 152nd District, where there are contested primaries in both parties and proposals aplenty from the candidates. I refer you there for details.